WINTER SEASON 2021/2022
|Price / room / per night
in half board
|Classic Double – Valley
|Superior Double – Slopes
|Triple Family – Slopes
(2 ad. + 1 child < 13 yrs)
|Quadruple Family – Valley
(2 ad. + 2 children < 13 yrs)
|Connecting Room – Slopes
(2 ad. + 2 children < 13 yrs)
|Junior Suite – Slopes
Our Sales Policy and Terms of cancelation
Terms of Sale
- • A reservation must be accompanied with a deposit of 30% which guarantees accommodation for the dates reserved.
- • T.V.A at 10% – services and charges included except tourist tax extra 1.65 € per adult and per day.
- • Limited covered parking only on reservation – 15 € per day.
- • Baby from 0 to 4 years old: the stay is free.
- • Pets are accepted free of charge.
Terms of Cancelation
- • Up to 30 days before arrival: the deposit is fully refundable.
- • Between 29 days and 2 days before arrival: the deposit is fully retained.
- • 1 day before arrival: the deposit is fully retained and a first night will be charged.
- • In case of no-show of the customer at the hotel and in the absence of cancellation, the total amount of the stay will be taken as indemnity.
- • The date of receipt of the cancellation request (by mail) will be the date chosen for the cancellation.
- • The use of the SPA (fitness, swimming pool, saunas, jacuzzi) is exclusively reserved for hotel guests.
- • The SPA area is open every day from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and from 10:00 am in case of bad weather.
Restaurants & Bar
- • At lunchtime you can enjoy a brasserie style cuisine and in the evening you have the choice: A la Carte (with elaborate menus) or enjoy the Savoyard specialties (to order the day before 5pm).
- • Open daily from 12 pm to 2:15 pm and from 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
- • To book a table, please contact Restaurant L’Hermine directly at +33 (0) 4 79 00 00 65
• La Marmotte
- • The Restaurant La Marmotte is an annex room of the Restaurant L’Hermine. Cozy atmosphere for this room isolated from the noise. Open for lunch and dinner, same time as L’Hermine. No Savoyard specialties served in this room.
• The Terrace
- • Ideal location to enjoy a large sunbath and bask in front of a superb view on the slopes. La Terrasse des Arolles is facing south, with direct access to the slopes.
- • Barbecue, aperitif, snack … a space conducive to relaxation.
- • Open every day with a continuous service from 12 pm to 6:00 pm.
• Le Chamois
- • Le Chamois Restaurant welcomes you for breakfast and diner for guests on half-board.
- • Chic, woody atmosphere, gourmet meals and sophisticated.
Service Breakfast: 7:00 am – 10:30 am and Evening Service: 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
• The Lounge Bar
- • In an atmosphere conducive to relaxation, the hotel lounge invites you to enjoy a snack or an aperitif next to the fireplace, and to contemplate our beautiful view on the slopes.
- • The lounge is reserved only for hotel guests (except feast holidays). Frequent musical entertainment, books and board games are at your disposal.
- • Book our Meeting Room for your business and company meetings. This equiped room can welcome 20 people.
- • A wide screen connected to a computer and printer are at your disposal.
- • For further information, please contact us: +33 (0)4 79 00 40 40.