TARIFFS WINTER SEASON 2019/2020
Tariffs from 18th December 2019 to 19th April 2020
|Price / room / per night
in half board
Jan 11th to 24st
Mar 21st to Apr 3rd
Dec 18th to Jan 10th
Feb 08th to Mar 6th
|Classic Double – Valley
|400 €||422 €||478 €|
|Superior Double – Slopes
|444 €||466 €||522 €|
|Triple Family – Slopes
(2 ad. + 1 child < 13 yrs)
|534 €||556 €||612 €|
|Quadruple Family – Valley
(2 ad. + 2 children < 13 yrs)
|600 €||622 €||678 €|
|Connecting Room – Slopes
(2 ad. + 2 children < 13 yrs)
|624 €||646 €||702 €|
|Junior Suite – Slopes
|564 €||586 €||642 €|
Our Sales Policy and Terms of cancelation
Terms of Sale
- A reservation must be accompanied with a deposit of 30% which guarantees accommodation for the dates reserved.
- T.V.A at 10% – services and charges included except tourist tax extra 1.65 € per adult and per day.
- Limited covered parking only on reservation – 15 € per day
- Baby from 0 to 4 years old: the stay is free
- Child from 5 to 13 years old included: the stay is 50 € per child per night
- Teenager from 14 to 18 years old included: the stay is 100 € per teenager and per night
- Pets are accepted free of charge
Terms of Cancelation
- Up to 30 days before arrival: the deposit is fully refundable.
- Between 29 days and 2 days before arrival: the deposit is fully retained.
- 1 day before arrival: the deposit is fully retained and a first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show of the customer at the hotel and in the absence of cancellation, the total amount of the stay will be taken as indemnity.
- The date of receipt of the cancellation request (by mail) will be the date chosen for the cancellation.
- The use of the SPA (fitness, swimming pool, saunas, jacuzzi) is only reserved for hotel guests.
- The SPA area is open every day from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and from 10:00 am in case of bad weather.
Restaurants & Bar
- The Hermine Restaurant has a capacity of 35 people. At lunchtime you can enjoy a brasserie style cuisine and in the evening you have the choice: A la Carte (with elaborate menus) or enjoy the Savoyard specialties (to order the day before 5pm).
- Open daily from 11:45 am to 2:15 pm and from 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
- To book a table, please contact Restaurant L’Hermine directly at +33 (0) 4 79 00 00 65
- The Restaurant La Marmotte is an annex room of the Restaurant L’Hermine, which can welcome 22 people. Cozy atmosphere for this room isolated from the noise. Open for lunch and dinner, same time as L’Hermine. No Savoyard specialties served in this room.
- Ideal location to enjoy a large sunbath and bask in front of a panoramic view of the 3 Valleys. La Terrasse des Arolles, has 90 seats, facing south, with direct access to the slopes.
- Barbecue, aperitif, snack … a space conducive to relaxation.
- Open every day with a continuous service from 11:45 am to 6:00 pm.
- Le Chamois Restaurant is reserved only for hotel guests on half board or bed & breakfast, with a capacity of 80 people.
- Chic, woody atmosphere, gourmet meals and sophisticated.
Service Breakfast: 7:00 am – 10:30 am and Evening Service: 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
The Lounge Bar
- In an atmosphere conducive to relaxation, the hotel lounge invites you to enjoy a snack or an aperitif, and to contemplate the panoramic view.
- The lounge is reserved only for hotel guests (except feast holidays). Frequent musical entertainment and board games available in the library.